Mom Gamers

Moms love games too!

5:27 AM

My Favorite Game by Taichi Inuzuka

Posted by Mom Gamers

I love looking at lists of peoples' favorite games, and hearing about the best games they've ever played.  I like to see if my faves are on the list, as well as maybe discovering a new game!

Here's what Taichi Inuzuka from Square Enix has to say about Dragon Quest:

What is your favorite game you have every played on any console and why?
"This is not promotion or anything, and it comes from the bottom of my heart, but I think DRAGON QUEST IX is the best and favorite game I've ever played. I've played around 500 hours so far. Reasons are because I could play such a long time and haven't felt almost any stress while I play."
No stress - hmmm...sounds like a game I'd love to try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment